Market Holders improves listed companies’ knowledge of who their actual shareholders are. Knowing who the beneficial holders are ensures:
- investor relations programmes are run efficiently – allowing for investor targeting and the setting of appropriate goals
- the relevant company is aware of who its shareholders are ahead of, during and following, periods of corporate activity and capital raisings
Most listed company share registers are dominated by custodian and nominee shareholders. Market Holders identifies and tracks the beneficial owners and institutional investors of a listed company by analysing that company’s share register using the disclosure provisions of the relevant Corporations Law.
Market Holders is a comprehensive ownership report (at any desired frequency) that outlines amongst other things:
- shareholder movements (including colour on specific shareholders)
- buyers and sellers
- entering and exiting shareholders
- shareholder make-up (geography and style)
- detailed ownership data.