Effective market communication has become increasingly important as management teams realise that they can no longer simply rely on increasing profits, increasing dividends, and increasing stock markets, to drive their share price.
For a listed company’s share price to reflect fair value, it is fundamental that its investor relations programme is well managed and executed. This also allows management to concentrate on managing the business, rather than managing the market.
Through Market Advice, Market Eye offers its clients comprehensive strategic investor relations advice that can (if desired) encompass every aspect of their investor relations strategy, function and communications.
Market Advice uses Market Eye’s extensive financial market experience and expertise to maximise a company’s visibility and profile and achieve a fair market valuation through:
- developing, implementing and executing an appropriate investor relations strategy and programme
- clearly communicating a company’s investment case and key messages
- reducing management time dedicated to investor issues
- building visibility and credibility with institutional investors, research analysts and brokers
- creating long-term relationships between investors, research analysts, brokers and the company
- building a relevant and supportive share register
- analysing and managing market expectations
- providing up to date market intelligence and knowledge
- building internal investor relations capabilities.